Tuesday, April 3, 2012

About Me

Hi Everyone!

            My name is Natalie Azarela and I am writing to you from a small boarding school just outside of Boston. I am a senior in high school who has a somewhat over the top obsession with food; specifically dessert. While most people my age watch MTV, CWTV and Sports Center, I find myself mesmerized by the Food Network. I read cookbooks in my past time and love to compare and adapt recipes.
            One might ask, why desserts? Although they tend to rack up an insane amount of calories (thus, I find many people try to deny themselves; note the boldfaced try), desserts embody a supernatural power, an irresistible force; they make people happy. Yes, this might sound cliché and corny, but that reaction when someone takes the first bite of a decadent, indulgent dessert that you made; is absolutely priceless. It’s as if I have “the magic touch” that turns their day around. It’s truly amazing.
            To end this little “About Me” blurb, I would just like to cordially invite you to dive into my blog; experiment and enjoy all that it has to offer.

Welcome to the Food Natwork! 

No comments:

Post a Comment